|February 18, 2019||Oklahoma City, OK||VIP||Click for more details|
|February 19, 2019||Oklahoma City, OK||ECT/CO2||Click for more details|
|February 13, 2019||Orlando, FL||ECT ONLY||Click for more details|
|March 23, 2019||Chicago, IL||ECT/CO2||Click for more details|
|April 10, 2019||**ONLINE CLASS**||UN Cylinders||Click for more details|
|April 10, 2019||**ONLINE CLASS**||Special Permits||Click for more details|
|June 26, 2019||Cincinnati, OH||ECT/CO2||Click for more details|
|August 14, 2019||Montrose, CO||ECT/CO2||Click for more details|
|TBA||Oklahoma City, OK||ECT/CO2||Click for more details|
|TBA||Oklahoma City, OK||VIP/ECT/CO2/SP||Click for more details|
|October 23, 2019||Houston, TX||ECT/CO2||Click for more details|
Private Training Courses also available. Please call (405) 516-8248 for more information.
Benefits of private training:
- You need to have several people trained to comply with DOT and OSHA requirements for dealing with high pressure
gas cylinders. It makes economic sense to pay travel expenses for one person versus 5.
- As well, it alleviates the travel expenses relating to sending those employees to Oklahoma City (or other venues) for
- The ability to have everyone trained at the same time....get it done and over with.
- Documentation of certification on file. If certificates get lost or misplaced they can be replaced.
- Training from one of the top industry instructors. I have a comprehensive knowledge about compressed gas cylinders.
It's my job and my passion.
- Enhanced level of safety for your employees and customers.
-Course provides up to date information on issues affecting the cylinders you and your employees are servicing.