Required as of January 1, 2007
Our Eddy Current course is approved by the manufacturers of both available Eddy Current instruments. Our certification course provides you with recognized, documented training.
HM220F has been issued!
To read the entire document from DOT click HERE
Eddy Current Instruments are:
· Required to perform eddy current testing according to the regulations
· Excellent tools to help locate and verify cracks in aluminum cylinders
· Training is necessary to help inspectors interpret results
· Training is required for hydro testers
Okay, so you’ve had training. But have you written your company’s Eddy Current Examination Procedure? If not, it could cost your company thousands of dollars in PHMSA fines.
This guide is designed to help your company comply with 49 CFR Appendix C to Part 180. It includes an outline to assist you in writing your company’s “Eddy Current Examination Procedure”. It also includes information on additional record keeping requirements. With this guide, you can bring your company into compliance with little effort. All of this for only $50.
1. Examination Procedure. Each facility performing eddy current examination with visual inspection must develop, update, and maintain a written examination procedure applicable to the test equipment it uses to perform eddy current examinations.
ORDER YOURS TODAY! Available only from Amy Bruecks!